Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Really, I am not grumpy.


I really like hanging out in my Fisher-Price Soothing Massage Bouncer. Its pretty comfy, and it let's me spend time on the main floor with everyone else. I had a great day today, and played and slept and had a lot of fun. However, I am getting a little tired of my dad taking pictures of me all the time. Didn't we already get this shot? So I am looking at him with a skeptical eye, wondering why we keep taking all these pictures.

My parents showed me a new toy of mine, a really cool play area that has all sort of interesting things and colors and shapes. I hope we play with it more tomorrow and maybe I will show y'all it then. I am off to bed now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this shot of you Colin - looks like you are thinking "don't mess with me Dad!" Say hi to your Grandma and Grandpa Griffin when they get there! They are so excited to see you.