Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Great Weekend


This has been one great weekend. I realized today that I am now a week and a day old, and I still have not got a picture of me with my parents on here. So we played around with the camera today, getting some "portraits" done. The results are not the greatest, but we'll do it again some time. The important thing is you can see we are one big happy family!

I also had a great day, and my parents will agree, because I started chilling out when they change me. That whole process really wasn't something I enjoyed, and I was being pretty vocal about it. But I have mellowed out now that I realize it actually ends up making me more comfortable. So now everyone is happier when it comes time to change my poopy pants!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like being able to see you all and hear from Colin what you're up to!! He is really a precious little baby....he is sooooo cute!! Kirsten you look great too.... You don't even look like you had a baby a week ago!!Keep posting updates!

Anonymous said...

Colin looks like such a cutie pie. He looks like his mommy and cousin Kari with his red hair. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet you Colin!!!