Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

One more thing for today...

I forgot to tell everyone about the big trick I did today. My dad was telling my mom while we were waiting in the doctor's office about how my brain works. He told about how I can recognize faces almost right after I am born, and do some things that seem pretty advanced. He had an example for my mom: he stuck out his tongue at me! He caught me just at the right time when I was alert and checking things out, so I imitated him and stuck my tongue out too!

My mom was so surprised! She thought it was a coincidence, but my dad did it again so I did too! Pretty cool trick, and now my mom is pretty sure I got quite the brain developing for only 4 days old!

Well, I am off to go watch a new DVD my dad got for me - "The Incredibles." It sounds really neat, and even though my attention span is only about 5 minutes, I am sure I will enjoy it. I will post some more pictures tomorrow, so tune in then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally "advanced" I would say!