Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Day 2


Well, I am a bit over 24 hours old, and it seems longer than that. Time flies when you are having fun! So far, I have been pretty happy with things. I like my hat. The food is pretty good, but I haven't been that hungry yet. If you just got shoved though a dark, cramped tunnel full of all sorts of weird fluids and stuff, your appetite would not be so big either! They say we get to go home tomorrow, so that sounds cool. I have no idea what the place looks like that my parents are going to take me to live. I heard something about being close to a park, so that sounds good.

I heard from some of my fans that I need to make sure there were better pictures of me posted. I understand the desire, but I am still a little shy, and I am not sure how much I want to post because it a hassle being a celebrity and getting recognized wherever you go.

No comments: