Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2005


I really like hanging out with my grandparents, even though this pictures makes it look like I don't. I have really enjoyed it when either of them holds me. It gives my parents a break, so they like it too!

I have been a very good boy when my grandparents hold me. I usually just sleep, but I also have been awake and make faces with them. I hardly ever cry. I am trying to make them feel real good, since you know down the road I will be looking for them to spoil me, and get them to help me pull tricks on my parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colin, you are a lucky guy! You have the best Grandma and Grandpa in the world. They are special people. I hope that you get a chance to come to Georgia to visit soon so you can meet your 3rd cousins, Riley & Chase (I think that is right). You sure are a handsome guy and your Mom and Dad did great on your name.