Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Be sure to check out my archives

Hi there! I was really busy yesterday, and didn't get a chance to post anything new. I am pretty sure I will get a picture or two up later today. I also wanted to make sure all of my readers know that if they need to look back at old posts, they can do so by scrolling down a little bit and looking on the right-hand side for the section called "Archives."

After 7 days on themain page, old posts will be found in that section and grouped by weeks. This helps keep the main page from being too long and taking too long to load. I may even change it so that it archives even fast, so the main page is even smaller. Maybe you can email me and let me know what you think I should do?

Keep enjoying everything. It has been fun, and it’s so cool to see that people all over the world have visited my blog. We have had visitors from Hong Kong, Portugal, Canada, the Bahamas, and more!

No comments: