Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

I really am back this time!

So...last Thursday night I thought I was finally feeling better, but I woke up early the next morning feeling worse! So we went back to the doctor and from there we went to the hospital! I was in the emergency room with lots of other babies like me - feeling very yucky. Well after waiting a very long time I finally got checked out. The doctors poked me again and again and I was really scared. We ended up staying over night, but the nurses were really nice and my mommy held me all night long so I made it through. I am finally feeling better and up to all my tricks. I love going though the kitchen cabinets - you never know what you might find!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, but I think I will just have to come and check you out myself and give you some extra hugs and kisses. Love you!