Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

The challenge!

So last week I was challenged by one of my fans to find a time when I am not smiling. I have to say I am a pretty happy baby, but I do have my moments. I don't like getting my outfits changed - who has time for that? And why do I have to wear clothes anyways? And I hate getting my nose wiped, sucked, or even touched! Oh and I hate getting my face cleaned after I am done eating. The best part about eating what my mom and dad are and feeding myself is that I can get messy:) Othewise life is good! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are able to keep ALL of your fans happy. Grandma has a great picture of you without a smile too, but we'll just have to save it and show it to you since we don't have digital capabilities. Anyway, it's true that you smile a lot. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Steve is that you??

Anonymous said...

Love this "Don't mess with me look!" XXXXXXXXXXX00000000000

Anonymous said...

No, NOT Steve!