Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2006

My first car!

So I bet you are wondering what toys Santa brought me and why I have been so busy? Well my Fisher-Price Stride-to-Ride Learning Car is one of them! I ride my car all over the basement and I can play the radio while steering, beeping the horn, using my turn signals, and I even have my own key! Posted by Picasa













UPDATE: My daddy has given me a hint on what my next car will be. Once I master this first one, he is going to move me up to this:



I am sure I will be able to master my current ride soon and move on to this next one. I can't wait to get my hands on all these cool controls and stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out Formula One! I know you'll be the best looking driver! Just keep practicing - maybe you can take me for a ride when I come to visit you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Colin - yellow is my favorite color so I'm looking forward to you taking me for a ride in this one! You sure are a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Colin, you need to tell Dad to go ahead and get that F 1 car so we can get it checked out and ready for the race course with the best engine. The open wheel guys won't have a prayer.