Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas in Mattoon

Hi everybody! I have been busy the past week or so with my various projects, and I did some traveling as well. I got a lot on my plate right now!

That is why I have not been able to get any updates on my blog for the past few days. Well, I am back from my trip and there will be plenty of updates this week! I have lots of stuff to share, so I will spread it out over the week for all my fans to enjoy.

This has been a great holiday season for me. I am already on my third Christmas and it isn't even December 25th yet! I wonder if this will happen every year? I sure hope so.

I had a great time in Mattoon, and I especially had fun playing with my cousins Kari and Kirsti. I can't wait to see them again! They were really nice to me, coming to pick me up and drop me off at the airport, baby-sitting me while my mommy and daddy did other things, and making sure I was having fun all the time. They are the best! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure are glad to see that you got home safely. Have no doubt that you had a good time. Bet we know what Kirsti wants for Christmas - there's a song about it! Love you!