Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Trial By Fire

My parents are going to abandon me this week to go to a U2 concert. This is bothersome on several levels. First, they aren't bringing me. Second, they are NOT bringing me. Third, they are leaving me. I guess ultimately that is the same.

Anyways, the one shining silver lining in this is that my cool neighbors - Chuck and Kristen - are going to hang out with me that night. That is cool; whenever we hang out we all always have lots of fun. So tonight was a little test run. They came over; we all had a good time eating and stuff. I even tried salad and crab cakes.

Things went well so I think this will be OK to have them help me out while my folks are gone. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Kristen and Chuck! I'm sure they'll take real good care of you and you'll have fun. Love you!