Pages

Monday, June 20, 2005

My Baptism Weekend!


Well, that was quite a weekend. I know a lot of my visitors to this website got to see me in person this weekend, so that was fun. I am so glad that they could all make the trip for my big day. I'll be getting more pictures up all week, but keep in mind I got a lot on my plate right now. Today was my first day of school! That went really well, so I am pretty sure I am going to go back tomorrow. Anyway, here is a shot of my in my neat Baptism Outfit. Apparently, my daddy wore this 31 years ago. Can you believe that?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daddy did wear that for his baptism too. It's so nice that you could wear it and look just as nice as he did - maybe even nicer, but don't tell him! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Colin -

Uncle Bob and I sure felt special to be able to be at your baptism, see your house, your Mommy and Daddy and all your other relatives! Tell Mommy and Daddy thank you for letting us come, the wonderful lunch and a great time. I especially liked your "smash cake!"

Anonymous said...

PS - Sure glad to hear you like your school -- bet you are the smartest baby there -- and of course we already knew you would be the cutest! Maybe you can teach those other babies patty cake and itsy bitsy spider!