Pages

Friday, May 6, 2005

A message from my daddy...

I am going to post a message from my daddy:

Greetings everyone! Colin was kind enough to allow me to post a message on his site. As some of you may know, I recently accepted the challenge of cycling in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fund-raising event. I will be doing a 100 mile ride (a "century") on June 12th because I believe in and support the Association's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. I have had family affected by this disease, as I am sure many of you have as well.

You, too, can help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a generous contribution. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference to more than 18 million Americans who are affected by diabetes and another 20 million who are at risk for developing diabetes. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on this link here or at the bottom of this post.

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. The more I raise, the easier it will be for me to make that 100 miles! To find out more information on our Tour de Cure, please visit tour.diabetes.org.

Thanks!

Eric

To donate online, click here.

If this link does not send you directly to my personal fund-raising page, please cut and paste the below link, from beginning to end, into your Web browser and hit return.

http://tour.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=2301&px=2287750

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This seems like a geat cause and we wish you luck in this event.